- Islam – implies obedience to the Highest, i.e., readiness to go through all trials of the earthly life according to the laws of God and to receive blissful eternity in Paradise.
- Allah – is the name of the Highest God! We believe in monotheism (in One God), who created you and everything you see every minute by your side, and even those things you cannot see.
- Jesus (Messiah, Isa) (peace be upon him) is just a man, an obedient servant sent by the Highest to teach and correct people. His religion is also Islam. He called to Islam – obedience to the Highest.
- Moses (Musa, peace be upon him) is only a man, an obedient servant sent by the Highest. His religion is also Islam. He called people to Islam.
- Adam (peace be upon him) is our forefather, which means we are all distant relatives, and all people are brothers and sisters!
- There is one religion on Earth – obedience to the one Creator, the Creator of Heaven and Earth and of the worlds unknown even to scientists.
- Islam is not carelessness or fanaticism, it is not terrorism or banditry, it is not atheism, ignorance, polytheism, idolatry or paganism!!!
- Islam is the religion of purity, obedience, mercy, sincerity, law, righteousness, fear of God, kindness, generosity, counsel, mutual help, patience, ethics, morality, knowledge and health…
- A Muslim observing the laws of Allah is a person of the best qualities. He is an obedient person, no matter whether he does business or politics, a meek person, no matter whether he is white or black, Russian or Latvian, a generous person, no matter whether he is rich or poor, and a modest person, no mater whether he is a man or a woman…
- Our life on Earth is only an instant, we all want to live forever, without suffering, ever young and beautiful, we all want to be in Paradise.
- You want to be healthy? Allah told us how to stay healthy and want to do if you get ill in the soul or the body…
- You need to know the meaning of your life, and you will find it when you become Muslim.
- People need help from the Highest, because a person has no power even over his own body: move you hand – do you think you control it? Think of the millions of cells in your body – can you control them?
- You do not understand what happened milliards of years ago. Where did matter come from, where did the mind originate, the same mind that is looking at the monitor?
- You may think that religion is mysticism, deception, and the things you see belong to reality. The problem is the real things are veiled by what we perceive by the senses. We cannot see the angels that are always near, neither can we see jinns… A human being takes in information only from the visible part of the spectre…
- There are no riches in the earthly life that could make a person fully happy. Absolute happiness is impossible in this life, because this life is a great trial. Only the Muslims – the faithful, the obedient, the patient, the knowing – are absolutely happy…
- If the Highest came to you and asked you to do something for Him, would you say no?
- There is no church hierarchy in Islam, every person is the pastor of his soul, and the right to forgive sins belongs exclusively to the Highest and the Merciful.
- True dignity and true honour of a person is his faith, obedience, sincerity, righteousness and fear of God. A person cannot become righteous and fear God before he obeys the law, fleeing the forbidden, avoiding the doubtful and clinging to that which is good, to the forgiveness and mercy of the Highest.
- People’s minds are clouded by materialism, mysticism and fashion. At all times, there were few people worthy of following, and those were sent by the Highest.
- The Highest needs nothing from us, but we need him. Do you want to suffer here, in this world, and then suffer forever in Hell?! Don’t you want to know what the face of the Highest, the Creator of this life, looks like? I doubt it…
- There is one certain proof of Islam – the noble Quran, for no man could have written such book!
- A person is afraid of his superiors, while the obedient servant of the Highest is the best of all creatures. Why is he not afraid of God?
- Allah the Merciful rejoices at obedience and penitence of His creation more than his creation, man, as if gaining the most previous of what was lost…
- Islam gives a person knowledge necessary for normal existence. Praise be to Allah – the Highest did not create unnecessary sufferings for man. Everything that is forbidden is harmful for the health or soul of a person, whether directly or indirectly…
- Indeed, the spirit of brotherhood in Islam resurrects the hearts of men. There are no abandoned people in Islam, even if a person is alone he knows that he can always turn to the Lord. Every faithful Muslim knows that Allah knows everything, at any time of day or night. Everything that happens to a person is happens according to His design.
- Indeed, Quran makes people milder, makes them patient and wise.
- Only in Islam you can give to the poor and receive more in return.
- Islam cures passion and deception, it cures senseless gambling.
- You want to know about Paradise? Listen… Once Musa (may he be blessed by the Highest) asked his Lord: “Who shall be the lowest in Paradise?” The Lord answered: “It will be the person who shall come after everyone else has entered Paradise, and it shall be told him: ‘Come to Paradise!’ He shall say: ‘My Lord, how can I enter Paradise after all people have taken their places and received their due?’ And it shall be told him: ‘Shall you be satisfied with a kingdom similar to the kingdom of an earthly king?’ And he will say: ‘I shall, I shall be satisfied, my Lord!’ Then Allah shall say: ‘It is granted to you, and as much, and as much, and as much, and as much, and as much,’ so at the fifth time the man shall cry: ‘I am satisfied, my Lord!’ And Allah shall say: ‘It is granted to you, and ten times as much, and granted to you is what your soul desired and your eyes rejoiced at,’ and the man shall exclaim: ‘I am satisfied, my Lord!’” Musa asked: “My Lord, and who of them shall be the highest?” And He answered: “They will be those whom I will honour with my own hand, and I concealed it from all, and no eyes saw it, and no ear heard of it, and no heart could dream of it.” (narrated by Muslim)
- A Muslim woman is not a repressed creature – she is covered with modest clothes outside her house, but inside her husband’s house she is a most beautiful of women, to whom all means of seduction are available. A Muslim woman is the pastor inside her house, she is loved and respected, protected by the laws of the Highest.
- The person who testifies that there is no God apart from Allah, who is without peer, and Muhammad is his servant and his messenger, and His words, with which he addressed Mariam, and the spirit He created are true, and Paradise is true, and Hell is true , and Allah can leads a man to Paradise irrespective of the deeds. (Al-Bukhari, Muslim)
- This is your chance. Maybe your last chance… May Allah the Highest help you to find the right way!
In the name of Allah the Merciful!
Islam is the last true religion, sent by Allah the Highest to the entire mankind through His Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him). After the coming of the last Prophet other religions and teachings are cancelled. The Highest speaks in Quran: «Indeed, Allah’s religion is Islam» (3:19). «It shall not be received from any one who seeks any religion other than Islam, and in the Last life he shall be among those who have lost» (3:85).
There indeed shall be the Judgment day, on which all people shall receive retributions for their actions in the earthly life, so that oppressors shall be punished, and the oppressed shall be rewarded. On that day people shall be divided in two groups: the residents of Paradise and the residents of Hell. We call to Allah, asking Him to open us the truth and show us the right way and lighten our hearts with the light of the true faith.
«Oh people! Bow to your Lord, the one who created you and the people before you – maybe you will fear God» (2:21).
Everyone is called to join the faithful by following this straight path: «Those who obey Allah and his messenger shall be among the prophets, the faithful, the Shahids and the righteous whom Allah showed mercy. How beautiful are these fellows!» (4:69).
So, how do you receive Islam?
In order to receive Islam, it is enough to utter the following words testifying to your faith: (shahada — in Arabic):
It is necessary to utter shahada understanding its meaning. Islamic scholars believe that if a person uttering the words does not understand at least their general sense (or is not convinced they are true), he cannot become Muslim thereby.
The main principle that a person taking Islam must acknowledge are as follows:
God is one. He has no peers or helpers, no sons or daughters. He does not resemble anything, is not constrained by anything, and is perfect. Everything in the world happens according to His will, and without His will happens nothing. He is Omnipotent, Omniscient, All-Seeing and All-Hearing. He is unique. Islam has no place for teaching about the Trinity or anything similar.
Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is the last of Allah’s messengers, and there shall be no more messengers and prophets. By expressing faith in his prophecy, a Muslim thus acknowledges the truth of all the previous prophets.
The Holy Quran is the last book sent to our Prophet (peace and blessing be on him), and everything in it is true. A Muslim must believe in the truth of all the previous books sent by Allah (but we acknowledge they we altered and should not be followed any longer).
All rules of Quran and our Prophet (peace and blessing be on him) are true and right.
A Muslim is convinced about the truth of life after death and the Judgment, when everyone shall receive the right retribution for actions in the earthly life.
The main pillars of faith are expressed in the following words:
“I believe in Allah, His angels, His books, His messengers, in the Judgment day and in that everything good and bad happens on the will of the Highest Allah and that we shall be resurrected after death”.
If a person embraces these beliefs – in words and in the heart – as true, he becomes a Muslim.
If a person comes to Islam from a different religion, he should renounce those beliefs that contradict Islam. For instance, a Christian should no longer believe that Jesus (peace be with him) is God and that there is the Trinity.
If a person is not yet ready to practice certain religious rules, this is no reason against taking Islam. The main thing is to acknowledge that every Muslim must pray five times a day, fast during the month of Ramadan, should no eat forbidden foods and drink alcohol and that a woman must cover all her body with clothes (wear hijab), etc.
It is better to be a sinning Muslim (who does not practice something from the mandatory religious requirements) than to be non-Muslim.
There are certain biases and prejudices concerning taking Islam:
For instance, it is thought that Shahada should be uttered in a mosque and with witnesses. This is preferable, but unnecessary, a person can do it at any time and in any place, even on his own.
Many people think that to receive Islam a man must be circumcised. Indeed, many scholars think the action to be mandatory for a Muslim, but it is not necessary to become a Muslim.
After receiving Islam a person must wash fully before prayer, but it is not necessary to wash to receive Islam.islam-today.ru, muslima.lv
- Ноябрь 24, 2013
- Comments are off